Hot Water Heat Pump
A hot water heat pump takes heat from the air and transfers that heat into stored water.
The energy recovered from the air is 3 to 4 times greater than the electrical power used by the heat pump.
Reduces energy use by up to 65% compared to conventional electric storage.
Smart controller allows users to optimise operation.
Suitable for 3-4 person households.
- Highly efficient heat pump – reduces energy use by up to 65% when compared to conventional electric storage
- Eligible for generous government rebates
- Smart Controls to:
- allow user to set operating time systems
- operate with PV solar electric systems to optimise energy efficiency
- Low noise performance and additional noise reduction timer function
- Designed for easy and low-cost install and servicing
- The heat pump operates from -7°C to 40°C, delivering energy efficient hot water even in colder climates